Requires, Base damage increased. the balder side sword's stabbing r2 deals a large amount of damage, and the regular swings deal enough that buffing is not necessary (on a side note buffing is never necessary for pve). If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. Diagonal swings. A pack with some textures for Balder Side Sword, made by me. Requires. This is an exceptional Straight Sword for DEX builds, as its scaling can reach an A bonus when fully upgraded. Similar to the two-handed weak attack. The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. Found Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. Kill 3 soldiers, go left to the bridge and kill the balder knight, go in the church and kill 2 or 3 balder knights, repeat. Requires: Standard Balder Side Sword +10, Titanite and 200 souls per upgrade. Something does not work as expected? Hello folks, everybody tells me in the forum that the BSS is a very good weapon because its A modifier in dex, especially when on +15. Attack Type Thanks guys i just got it and i am already in love with it. Click here to edit contents of this page. Where and how do you get the balder side sword. I farmed the balder knights in parish for several hours on my main char til one was dropped. Click here to edit contents of this page. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z: Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the Magic damage of the weapon. The knights of the ancient kingdom of Balder wielded these rock-solid, long swords which are excellent for thrust attacks." Playing: League of Legends, Dark Souls, Touhou PCB. General Wikidot.com documentation and help section. Right Now there are two textures: 1.- Balder Side Sword - Dark Emerald Green 2.- Balder Side Sword - Dark Hilt I'll continue making more skins, maybe not only for Balder Side Sword. behold the thrusty sword of thrusting. wielded these rock-solid, long swords which Bonus Note that carrying over 50% of a character's Equip Burden will reduce the speed of their rolls, while going over 100% will reduce their regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave them momentarily stunned. The Damage Reduction stat dictates the percentage of damage reduced while blocking. Information here is accurate for version 1.86. Run out to … Balder Knight (sword) - drop The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z: Each weapon has one or more physical damage types: Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types. Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The Rapier variant of the Balder Knight can switch stances, holding its weapon at chest level, pointed at the player. Requires: Standard Balder Side Sword, Titanite and 200 souls per upgrade. The knights of the ancient kingdom of Balder They are in Sen's and The Church were Reah shows up. -Second method: Start at the bonfire in Sen's Fortress. 35 Weight Requires, Adds magic damage. View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). The Balder Side Sword improves on the already good straight sword moveset by making the second strong attack another thrust rather than the usual upward swing (which has shorter range). Append content without editing the whole page source. This is an exceptional Straight Sword for DEX builds, as its scaling can reach an A bonus when fully upgraded. Balder was the home of a Knight King Rendal, Param Param. Your #1 source of fan provided tips, strategies, FAQs, and informaton about Dark Souls, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. wielded these rock-solid, long swords which Diagonal swing. Regular / Thrust Can you summon people in New Londo Ruins? Another theory is that the word derives from balgen (brawling), and refers to intense, close-quarter combat like fights between feral cats.