for that purpose i am using this code: WindowManager.LayoutParams lp = window.getAttributes(); lp.screenBrightness = (255); window.setAttributes(lp); because i heard that max value is 255. but it does nothing.please suggest any thing that can change the brightness. Your email address will not be published. To make items on your screen smaller or larger: Open your device's Settings app ; Tap Accessibility, then tap Display size; Use the slider to choose your display size; Some apps on your screen might change position. Posted January 4, 2011 by Jimmy S in Android One can change an Android phone’s system fonts in two different ways–manually using the Android SDK / adb or by using the paid app Rootexplorer. However, controls that display text define properties that you can use to change this font: FontAttributes, of type FontAttributes, which is an enumeration with three members: None, Build, and Italic. For a case when set text on TextView use string from applicationContext. Change Fonts with Root Root is the best method if you want to be able to use any font on the system level. Typeface typeface = getResources().getFont(R.font.lobster); //or to support all versions use Typeface typeface = ResourcesCompat.getFont(context, R.font.lobster); textView.setTypeface(typeface); To change font of entire App Add these two lines in AppTheme Is there a way to do this? So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Change font size in EditText android programmatically. Previewing font file. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Change TextView font size in android programmatically. Last updated: August 12, 2018, How to programmatically set the font size and style of an Android TextView, Android: How to send a message from a Thread to a Handler, Source code for an Android AsyncTask (REST client) example, An Android method to center text when using Canvas drawText, Android 5 Preferences tutorial (PreferenceScreen, PreferenceActivity, and PreferenceFragment), How to convert an Android CursorWrapper into a List/ArrayList, Showing Scaladoc and source code in the Scala REPL, How to catch the ctrl-c keystroke in a Scala command line application, It’s amazing what comes up during dreams, Scala Ammonite REPL: How to add/paste multiline input. For example, I put this code in a file named res/values/styles.xml: