+1 609-584-5566 Shrimps are seasoned with spices and then places on skewers to be grilled. Spinach sauced in a pan with onions and seasoning. Served with minted yogurt chutney. Boneless lamb grilled and then cooked in a rich gravy. Served with minted yogurt chutney. The portion was something like 4 pieces of meat for a ton of rice and a lot of cold veggies.I didn’t even take a bite. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Served with Afghan rice, salad, and Afghan naan. Lamb chops and well seasoned and grilled to perfection. Boneless chicken cubes and first grilled and then cooked to perfection in a rich gravy. Get your order delivered or pick it up. To start, I waited at the counter for nearly 10 minutes before anyone even acknowledged that I was there.When I finally had the chance to order, I placed a pretty simple one: 2 chicken kebabs and 1 lamb kebab. Afghan Kabob and Grill Hamilton Twp; Afghan Kabob and Grill, Trenton; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Afghan Kabob and Grill Restaurant on Zomato Kabab Paradise with 3 locations New Jersey is a Halal Foodie's dream come true. Ground chicken marinated with herbs and spices then grilled on a skewer. ... Aryana Kabab & Grill « Back To Hamilton Township, NJ. Afghan Chicken Cheeseburger with Fries & Soda, Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Fries & Soda. and the staff are so lazy! Afghan and Indian cuisines are what this restaurant boasts. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Serves six. The dipping sauce is made with chickpeas and tahini sauce served with afghan naan. Ground beef patty seasoned with hot peppers, onions, tomatoes, and spices. Baked and pureed eggplant mixed with yogurt and seasoning served with bread. Server with rice, salad and naan. This delicious homemade dipping sauce is made with chickpeas and tahini sauce, served with fresh afghan naan. Served with minted yogurt chutney. He didn’t try to argue because he knew that he gave me bad food.Very disappointing. Served with afghan rice, salad and afghan naan. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Afghan Kabob & Grill located at 888 Hwy 33, Trenton, NJ, 08690-4413, offering Vegetarian, Dinner, Indian, Halal, Afghan, Lunch Specials and Healthy. This dip is made from baked and pureed eggplant mixed with yogurt and seasoning served with bread. Vegetarian. People can eat mouthwatering chicken skewers, lamb kabobs and lamb salads at Afghan Kabob.Good yogurt can be eaten here.. Served with afghan rice, salad and afghan naan. Served with afghan rice, salad and afghan naan. Chicken tikka chicken Seekh beef seekh lamb tikka chicken chapli kabob serve with Afghani rice nan and salad, lamb over rice with grilled onion peppers and jalapeño, Chicken over rice with grilled onions peppers and jalapeño, Lamb and chicken over rice with grilled onions peppers and jalapeño, 6 falafel over rice Serve whit chop salad and dipping Taine. 1 skewer chicken tikka, 1 chicken seekh, and 1 beef seekh. Afghan, Persian/Iranian, Halal $ (609) 528-0141. Boneless lamb cubes marinated and places on skewered to be grilled. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. View the online menu of Aryana Kabab & Grill and other restaurants in Hamilton Township, New Jersey. Salmon fillet marinated in a lemon garlic seasoning and then grilled. 2 veg samosa served with curried chickpeas. Seasoned lightly with herbs and spices then grilled to perfection. Served with afghan rice, salad and afghan naan. A thin layer of syrup-soaked pastry stuffed with nuts. Eggplant slices layer over tomato garlic sauce and baked in the oven. Boneless chicken cubes marinated in spices and yoghurt then grilled on charcoal grill. Served with minted yogurt chutney. The menu of Afghan cuisine provides authentic food at this restaurant. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. When I arrived, however, I was extremely disappointed. Served with afghan rice, salad and afghan naan. The order took 35 minutes to come out. Served with minted yogurt chutney. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Served with afghan rice, salad and afghan naan. Shallow fried boneless chicken pieces served in a delicious rich gravy made from cashews, yoghurt and ground spices. Deep-fried dough served in sugar syrup favored with rose water. Menu for Afghan Kabob and Grill provided by Allmenus.com. Served with minted yogurt chutney. Afghan Kabob and Grill, n.º 10 entre los restaurantes de Municipio de Hamilton: 860 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. Fried turnovers filled with the ground chicken. These dishes are only cooked as per its authentic recipes so that customers can enjoy the real taste of Afghan. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. 1.48 mi. Turnover. Ground chicken patty seasoned with hot peppers, onions, tomatoes, and spices. The menu offers a wide selection of fine delicacies from Afghanistan, as well exceptional American fare, including some of the best halal burgers your money can buy. The Afghan kabab hamilton NJ menu includes yummy kababs, koftas, tikkas, and gyro. Boneless chicken cubes marinated in a mild garlic and yogurt sauce then grilled. Pan-fried filled with potatoes and scallions. 1 skewer chicken tikka, one chicken seekh, and one beef seekh. Chicken tikka kabob, lamb tikka kabob, beef seekh kabob, Mediterranean, and lamb chop kabob. Lamb and chicken gyro served with rice, salad, and tzatziki sauce. Afghan kabab and grill Hamilton NJ is known for serving best meat recipes from Afghan. Our delicious lamb chops are well seasoned and grilled to perfection. Falafel served with rice, chopped salad, and tahini sauce. FYI, this restaurant is not accepting orders right now. At this place visitors can delve deep into delicious meals, and order mouthwatering hummus, lamb kabobs and lamb gyro. Ground chicken cubes marinated with herbs and spices then grilled on skewer. Every 10 minutes, the guy behind the counter said, “it’s almost done, 2 more minutes.” When it finally arrived, the food was ICE COLD. Pumpkin cooked in a sweet and sour tomato sauce, flavored with garlic and pepper. Prepárate a pagar $11-30 por una comida.