I was wondering.. do you use just the can of pumpkin and the mix or do you at water also? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. all I’d like to know is if I could make this into a cake instead of muffins? if not a SF cake mix? However, she devoured the cupcake and begged me for more so this is a winner! I made 19 large cupcakes with SF Choc cake mix and mini choc chips and figured out the points and its exactly 4 WWpoints+ LOVE. Hi there mates, its fantastic post regarding educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the time. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Muffins. amzn_assoc_asins = "054494075X,1983892033,B000OCLW3S,1983823910,B005N0JGLQ,B00EDM2QXK,1977609589,B078JPX2BQ"; Mix and pour into muffin cups and bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees. Is that just an oversight? How many OUnces is in a small can of pumpkin, just for a reference? Mine came out like moist spongy cupcakes! strawberry cake mix is REALLY good surprisingly.. the spice cake mix is really good and you can use butterscotch chips with that too.. you can even do this with a brownie mix. Pumpkin puree takes the place of those ingredients and so they’re a lot lighter than a regular muffin. There is no oil or eggs in this recipe! I made one little change since I don't have a muffin tin, I used my perfect brownie pan instead. At this time this is a serious work in progress, but if you subscribe with your email address I will let you know when we are fully up and running! Sprinkle tops with a few chocolate chips, place in oven on middle rack, bake … The mix counts the nutrition for the ingredients of just the mix (not the eggs/oil) but mine had 10 “servings” per box. Of course I licked the bowl and I used Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Mix so only 5gm of sugar. Love the spice, can of pumpkin and 1 cup of water. Once the batter is incorporated, stir in chocolate chips. I didn’t use the chocolate chips just the sugar free chocolate cake mix and the can of pumpkin. For a light muffin add about a 1/4 cup of water. . I’m so excited because pumpkin is one of my favorite things. I use spice cake mix and 1 (I think 15 oz) can of pumpkin. I have a picky family so that speaks volumes. How to make cheesecake in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker! I put your ingredients as pictured and listed into etools and for 24 cupcakes, it’s 3 P+ per muffin. As always, you can find me on Facebook and Instagram! What cake flavor DO you like? I only added one egg and a tad of water! Plus, if you are on weight watchers, these have a low points value! If you use Pillsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Premium Cake mix it is 2 points. Required fields are marked *. These are really good, and the texture is pretty much the same as a regular recipe, going to try red velvet with white chocolate chips and maybe a glaze on top. They are so moist and flavorful. Thank you so much for this idea! Next, spoon mixture into mini muffins 3/4 full. Then took them to church and the kids there gobbled them up! Sarah, I thought my papers were stuck too, but after freezing them and then taking one out and letting it thaw on it’s own, the papers came off without a problem. Loved them. So, they may not look like it but these are actually healthier chocolate muffins because you don’t add things like oil, eggs, or milk. 3-ingredient-chocolate-pumpkin-muffins. Even my son who doesn’t like chocolate likes these. Just made these and my very picky 9 year saw the pumpkin when I added it to the mix and she freaked. . You should also try Spice Cake mix with Cinnamon Chips (found at Albertson’s) and 1 can of pumpkin. Put in a muffin tin with liners. If you were to make just 12 of these with the batter, they’d be 8 pp each or 4 pp each if you made 24. They are SUPER moist and taste very very good! I have 4 boys 15, 14, 11 and 9 and they all enjoyed them and my husband. I just ran this through Weight Watchers Recipe Builder and the Point+ calculation is correct for 48 mini cupcakes. Didn’t tell her I made them with pumpkin because I knew she would stick her nose up at them if I did. 1 boxed chocolate cake mix (I used sugar free). Kinda defeats the part of being healthy but my daughter thought they were pretty. I used yellow cake mix and added 3/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger, and 1/2 tsp nutmeg. These are now 3 points each with the newer WW point system. More specifically the easiest, bestest muffin you’ll ever make and it is made with just 3 ingredients, one of which is pumpkin. And if I am I’m so sorry to ask a dumb question. If it makes 48 mini cupcakes, each of those is probably 1 WW pt., making one of 24 standard cupcakes 2 WW pts. Have chocolate in the oven now. SO moist and I made the regular size cupcakes. I DID do a spice cake and caramel melted on the top….. very Autumn like! Your email address will not be published. I bake in a 9″ X 9″ pan and cut into 20 pieces for a snack cake. Looks yummy! They taste very good. My boys and my husband could not tell… I could tell slightly, but it does not have a strong pumpkin flavor! thanks! On a scale of 1-10 10 being the best i would rate them 7-8…they are really moist and great chocolate flavor! Still yummy, though, even if we were scraping the liners with our teeth! I made these but used yellow cake mix and butterscotch chips, made the mini versions. The kids eat it because all you can taste is the chocolate! Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins. If you make 24, they are 4 points each. And if you are a “don’t make it too sweet” person like me, these chocolate pumpkin muffins are perfection. I made these this past weekend and they were GREAT. This was delicious and easy and my son loved it as much as I did! I filled mine all the way expecting them only to rise a little and they got HUGE. If you eliminate the pumpkin puree, it’s still 2 P+ per muffin. Batter is dense and does not rise much so these can be filled to the top. Thank you for the treat:) happy RVing. 1 cup of chocolate chips. 1 box of chocolate cake mix; 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree; 1/2 cup water (optional) 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice; Mix and pour into muffin cups and bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees. Oh well! Hubs and I love them, and I blogged about them over at callmenif.blogspot.com. Just made mine in a 9x13x2in cake pan….it works! This is with regular cake mix not sugar free. It depends on how dense you want your muffins. Just made them and can’t wait to dig in !! If you make 24 cupcakes it comes out to 2 PP for the mix, not counting the ingredients you add. Thanks! Bake as above and Deeeeeelicious! Thanks for the trackback! I am looking for a very low cal choc zucchini cake/bread and I would love to try this!? They were Delicious! It is best to use a mixer for about 2 minutes on medium speed to get fluffier cupcakes. To do this I had to find the products and their nutritional information, as none of them were listed in etools by specific brand/product. Thanks for updating us! It's really good, and you can also make it with chocolate cake mix, or any other flavor .....oh and you don't really need the chocolate chips with the cho. How many pts. Your description says there is water. I am so anxious to try this but I have a question. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Carlsbad Caverns National Park Carlsbad, New Mexico, misadventures in baked goods « brights and grafs, Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins | Money Saving Mom®, Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (Day 2) | PFS, Muffins, Muffins, Muffins | Creative Notions, http://call-me-nif.blogspot.com/2012/10/back-to-blogging-of-course-its-post.html, PT5~10.6.12 {Pinterest Recipes I Have Tried Edition} | Real Cheap Housewives of Texas, Easy Breakfast (or Lunch) Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins | TheMFresh's Blog, 4 Ingredient Mint Chocolate Muffins – Easy! I am not on weight watchers but do count calories.