Shippers include preprinted return labels in outbound packages, email or mail return labels after customers request a return, or use UPS to generate and mail a label after merchants receive return requests, 2. UPS has options if buyers do not want to print labels and package items themselves. The associate at the store scans the customer's code, prints the shipping label, boxes the product, and ships it back for the buyer. An amazon prime box has no affiliation with ups, if you don’t recall what the other box is chances are you didn’t put it in a ups drop box, seeing how you didn’t the first time. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Monday I dropped off 2 returns, one of them in an Amazon Prime box and the other in some other one I had. I know it doesnt, the other box was a coconut pad thai box that was more sturdy in construction then the Prime box. How do UPS returns work? If the online retailer allows these types of returns, they will provide a return code to buyers. They were dropped off monday, the one in the Prime box has been shipped back to Amazon and refunded already. This website uses cookies and third party services. If they were dropped off today, they will both get scans tonight when they leave the center. Very yes. Amazon also has options if buyers do not want to print labels or package items themselves. If the return is the result of an Amazon error, we'll refund your return shipping costs up to a maximum amount. This puts e-commerce merchants in a precarious position of meeting customers' wishes while managing return-based costs. I highly recommend this location. Amazon provides options for consumers to print labels, package goods, and ship returns themselves. UPS Returns on the Web is a service for merchants that regularly ship using UPS. Apparently they are both in transit but one refunded before the other and of course Amazon does not know as to why. After you’ve followed the prompts in the Online Returns Center link above: Depending on the items you’re returning and the reason for your return, your shipping methods may vary for your Amazon.com return. For e-commerce retailers, there are a few ways you can update your operations to make return processing more effective. Press J to jump to the feed. Amazon.com will be glad to take your returns and refund your purchase but here is what you need to know according to Amazon.com website. Additionally, Pacejet provides rate shopping for parcel carriers like UPS, FedEx, USPS, and others, to help you maintain the most cost-effective return process possible. Buyers return their labeled package to any UPS service provider, including a UPS Drop Box or any other location that accepts UPS. Now the status says I'm being charged by 05/08 but was told that I wouldn't be yesterday. If you're interested in discovering how Pacejet can help your business adapt to the growing need for a more streamlined e-commerce operation, click the button below to connect with us or visit www.pacejet.com, call 877-722-3538, or email info@pacejet.com. That said, an easy return policy can have downsides too. Additionally, Pacejet provides rate shopping for parcel carriers like UPS, FedEx, USPS, and others, to help you maintain the most cost-effective return process possible. UPS stores in my area don’t get picked up till 6 or 6:30, and they may not leave the center till anytime between 8pm to 3am. We'll see how that works out. For starters, review your return policies and update your online statements to customers. Amazon.com will be glad to take your returns and refund your purchase but here is what you need to know according to Amazon.com website. UPS customer support is almost as bad as Amazons, who said they would investigate the issue, whatever that means. Did it get stolen, I just want my refund, if it was stolen the thief got a hardware bricked Ubiquiti Security Gateway. Shippers and shoppers have multiple options to process return orders and generate labels with UPS, including: Yes, UPS offers no-box and no-label returns depending on merchant preferences. I dropped it off at a UPS Store per Amazons instruction (also I have done returns here before without an issue). 1. Buyers take the item they want to return to the drop-off point of their choosing, 3. For over a decade, Tewksbury, Dracut, Lowell, Wilmington and Chelmsford MA Area residents trusted us to handle all their Amazon, Zappos, Dell, Walmart and Apple returns. Why wouldnt the UPS tracking page show that but Amazons does. Your return shipment is free of charge in some cases. Tewksbury, Lowell, Dracut, and Andover area residents can take their Amazon returns to their nearest Neighborhood Parcel at 1215 Main St in Tewksbury MA 01876. We are commited to earning your trust! In addition, say that free returns or exchanges make them more likely to shop online, with. I'm not sure what was in the box but I was not thrilled when they took my phone to see I was returning a gold ring. If you choose to ship the item on your own, you'll pay the carrier when you ship your return. Can I print an Amazon label at the UPS store? —because companies are ever-evolving and data, analytics, and flashes of brilliance can help you get where you want to go. Postal Service: We provide you with postage-paid mailing label to return the package and give it to your postman or take it to your local post office. Customers then take the purchased item and return code to a UPS Store. Consider whether you'll place preprinted labels in shipments, accept in-store drop-offs, or handle returns through premium options or other technology.